Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dark network - asians selling children to pedophiles online

IAM watching
04:08:42 - Feb 10 2011

children and women are being sold online on the dark network and the coded messages can be found in the chat room and journals

the dark trinity formula= the whole picture
1 part hive hearing
1 part chat
1 part google search


SCALAR AIR CONVERSATION II HEARD

Obelisk
I molest
On the list I have a list
I will list
Theyre black
Her lycan
Blake commander
On the list
I will listen
Eva listen
Lycans on land
Theyre back on land


This is just another message sofia could not get on the chat
We don’t have any way to know what she is doing
I am saying the opposite she has no way to know what we are doing
Hahaha
I think we should keep on trying to sell the children
That way we can finance the the rest of our military maneuvers
I am sending links to forums they can link you to the list
Thank you for your business
I think we are safe doing things this way
If she is not on chat how will she connect to us and hear what we are saying
She has to have some kind of super weapon they have not shared with everyone
I will see what I can find out from black beauty

GOOGLE SEARCH FOR INFORMATION IN CHAT BOX

The Norse Wind - Mercs Wiki, the Mercenaries wiki
The Norse Wind is a custom vehicle created by Eva in Mercenaries 2: World ... The Norse Wind is one of the custom vehicles that Eva can create for the merc ...
mercs.wikia.com/wiki/The_Norse_Wind - Cached


Coincidental corresponding chat?

CORRESPONDING CHAT BOX CONVERSATION

DaisyCutter :
03:25:35 - Feb 10 2011 yeah I'm posting like hell

DaisyCutter :
03:25:53 - Feb 10 2011 I've got a cramp in my ass for sitting so long

Lullaby :
03:26:23 - Feb 10 2011 Where are you posting? xD

SYSTEM :
03:27:08 - Feb 10 2011 AdurnaLoivissA has entered the room.

AdurnaLoivissA :
03:27:18 - Feb 10 2011 *poke*

DaisyCutter :
03:27:18 - Feb 10 2011 Norse winds Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment