Saturday, March 19, 2011

Simon says - a mind control game played by a scalar/radio wave handler

simon says is the game we played as children based on doing what we are told by another who is considered the group leader. i thought the targeted individuals would be interested to see how it was used in the biblical times too and documented in the religoous crap that has been used to alter many normal ways of thinking...

...this is the game of the little yellow dropa aliens who called themselved the tribes of Ham

...here is the gnostic of simon from the nag hamadi library...after knowing the symptoms of the radio wave technology and how it is used to 'train' a targeted individual you will easily see where it has been referenced through out religious writings of all religions in a typical 'in your face' way common to handlers on the weapons called jericho guns/scalar guns

this is just a small portion .. the red is me speaking ...

Book II.

--------

Chapter I.-Power of Habit.

When the day dawned which had been fixed for the discussion with Simon, Peter, rising at the first cock-crowing, aroused us also: for we were sleeping in the same apartment, thirteen of us in all;1 of whom, next to Peter, Zacchaeus was first, then Sophonius, Joseph and Michaeas, Eliesdrus, Phineas, Lazarus, and Elisaeus: after these I (Clement) and Nicodemus; then Niceta and Aquila, who had formerly been disciples of Simon, and were converted to the faith of Christ under the teaching of Zacchaeus. Of the women there was no one present. As the evening light2 was still lasting, we all sat down; and Peter, seeing that we were awake, and that we were giving attention to him, having saluted us, immediately began to speak, as follows:-

"I confess, brethren, that I wonder at the power of human nature, which I see to be fit and suited to every call upon it. This, however, it occurs to me to say of what I have found by experience, that when the middle of the night is passed, I awake of my own accord, and sleep does not come to me again.

A scalar radio wave tech wakes me up every night and talks into my head

This happens to me for this reason, that I have formed the habit of recalling to memory the words of my Lord, which I heard from Himself; and for the longing I have towards them, I constrain my mind and my thoughts to be roused, that, awaking to them, and recalling and arranging them one by one, I may retain them in my memory.

The scalar technician says the same thing over and over to me as a method of mind control to be sure the the thoughts are firmly implanted through V2K

From this, therefore, whilst I desire to cherish the sayings of the Lord with all delight in my heart, the habit of waking has come upon me, even if there be nothing that I wish to think of.

Even when the scalar tech has nothing to say he still wakes me up because he’s a fricking asshole and probably speaking to me in s-quad/ssss

Thus, in some unaccountable way, when any custom is established, the old custom is changed, provided indeed yon do not force it above measure, but as far as the measure of nature admits. For it is not possible to be altogether without sleep; otherwise night would not have been made for rest."

This way the old original way of thinking is replaced with the new way being instilled through subliminal radio waves… mind control is made easier by sleep deprivation

Chapter II.-Curtailment of Sleep.

Then I, when I heard this, said: "You have very well said, O Peter; for one custom is superseded by another.

My original way of thinking has now been altered thru mind control

For when I was at sea, I was at first distressed, and all my system was disordered, so that I felt as if I had been beaten, and could not bear the tossing and tumult of the sea; but after a few days, when I had got accustomed to it, I began to bear it tolerably, so that I was glad to take food immediately in the morning along with the sailors, whereas before it was not my custom to eat anything before the seventh hour.

They made me nauseas and I was vomiting and unable to eat at my normal times due to stimulation with scalar like the bulimia caused today and made it so I could eat at a specific time with specific people thus altering my normal patterns

Now, therefore, simply from the custom which I then acquired, hunger reminds me about that time at which I used to eat with the sailors; which, however, I hope to get rid of, when once another custom shall have been formed.

And I learned to associate certain thoughts and feelings based on hunger pains…like pavlov’s dog training theory

I believe, therefore, that you also have acquired the habit of wakefulness, as yon state; and you have wished at a fitting time to explain this to us, that we also may not grudge to throw off and dispense with some portion of our sleep, that we may be able to take in the precepts of the living doctrine

I think you have developed the same behavior as me so obviously a scalar tech with the same agenda was in your head too and we now all share the same triggers

For when the food is digested, and the mind is under the influence of tile silence of night, those things which are seasonably taught abide in it."

Now during times when we are not sick to our stomach and our body keeps food down even if the night air radio/scalar waves are silent cause the scalar tech took the day off we still feel the same response based on the Manchurian trigger of hunger and sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment