Monday, December 6, 2010

Artificial intelligence

Artificial intelligence

What a foolish concept, surely scientist must feel ridiculous when they use this oxymoron. However it is often this type of computer program that is running the harassment of the targeted individuals, especially those who have the same thing occur at the same time every day.

Recently, I had a conversation with a scalar technician who said, “

Sofia you are not going to believe this one…the next time you think the scalar observation is being conducted by an artificial intelligence program ask the voice talking if it is a computer and if it is it will answer…yes I am a computer because they have been programmed to be incapable of lying.

So curious individual that I am I did exactly that. Sure enough the answer was…yes I am a computer. Amused by the response I asked a few more questions, lol.

First I wanted to know why it was told not to lie to a human and was told that the programmers were afraid of creating something more intelligent than they themselves were and didn’t want their design to one day try to take control. I laughed my ass off at this one.

Then I asked the AI program if it knew it really could lie and it responded …yes I do.

I am amazed at the stupidity of human scientist!! There is no such thing as artificial intelligence. You either have intelligence capable of independent thoughts, actions and reactions or you have a data base.

Every day it seems more likely that humanity will soon think themselves right out of existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment