Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Nephilim Return

Nephilim are already here

This is my personal information and I have been in the NSA and DOD computers since the day I was allegedly born here in 1957. I am including this so you may verify who I am and will know that I am sending you truthful information. It is a classified file under the code name of Anu’s Fairy Princess:

Birth name – Cynthia Ann Dupuy

DOB 11-23-1957

New Orleans, LA

Ss# 441-62-8632

Anu World Order is being implemented at present by the Nephilim War Court which consist of the following members:

Supreme Commander Lord Kasim - aka Allah, Buddah, IAM

Supreme Commander Lord Anu – aka Aunbis

Supreme Commander Lord EN – aka Enlil, Jehovah, Yahweh

Supreme Commander Lord EA – aka Enki, Samael, Lucifer, Glory, Jesus Christ

EA’s Sofia – aka Enki’s Sofia, Sofia of Christ called such because I am his wife, Magdalene, Lillith

I am Sofia:

daughter of Anu

wife of EA

neice of Kasim

sister to EN

I am mother to 2 children by EA – 1 boy and 1 girl

RA aka Amun, Amun Ra, Marduk, James the child chased through the street by Roman soldiers at the crucifixion, currently here as my son James who has also been in the NSA/DOD compouters since the day he was born.

Ava Maria our littlest angel who is above with my mother. I gave birth to her after the crucifixion scene at Masada thus the saying that the holy grail was carried over water in water as I was pregnant with her when we traveled to France. She is called the Holy Grail because she is an F2 hybrid and it is through her that the ability to reproduce is gifted to the Nephilim.

I am the Nephalim oracle to GOD

The Nephilim are Gorgoyalian and I am MachquiChristo.

cynthia.a.dupuy@gmail.com

http://anuworldorder.blogspot.com/

http://recordedscalarwaveconversations.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment