Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mit Media Lab illegally view and sell insider trader information on stock exchanges world wide

I worked as a stock broker 15 years ago and so I am familiar with the money and stock exchange floors and the way they conduct trading. I was licensed to sell everything except commodities.

Imagine my surprise when I was listening in on scalar wave transmissions and was able to hear the Media Lab students calling out the prices and direction of trading on individual stocks.

It is very expensive to purchase a seat on the exchange for everyone except MIT. Why you ask?

Because while the army studies synthetic telepathy and the use of scalar wave technology for military purposes, MIT has obviously found it more profitable to use it illegally scan the various stock and financial exchanges world wide.

When listening you can also here them offering these services for a fee and advertising as to how they can be reached. I am compiling a list of the www. websites they call out where they illegally offer these services and accept payments by credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment